Feisty Chrysler Group starts the new year with a 9.4% increase in U.S. sales, a love affair with the Hemi engine and a boatload of new products ready to hit the market as signs point to an even stronger economic backdrop to the rosy picture. SRT-4 stimulating Neon sales to record January. “This marks the fourth-consecutive month we’ve been up over the prior year,” says Gary Dilts, Chrysler senior vice president-sales. Dodge brand vehicles were up 1%, Jeep was up 28% and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.