AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler LLC is reviewing the effectiveness of its customer call-center in India because call-takers have demonstrated a limited understanding of North American car culture. “We’re kind of re-evaluating,” Chrysler’s Chief Customer Officer Doug Betts says of the offshore call center operated by U.S.-based customer-relationship consultancy Convergys Corp. The auto maker has no qualms with the communications skills or professionalism of the India-based call-takers, he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.