Chrysler LLC’s proposed partnership with Fiat Auto Group is contingent on the same restructuring initiatives required under the U.S. Treasury Dept.’s loan agreement with the U.S. auto maker. The conditions of the Fiat deal are “a mirror image of what the U.S. government asked us to achieve in our viability plan,” Chrysler Chairman and CEO Robert Nardelli writes in an email update sent today to Chrysler employees and obtained by Ward’s. “Therefore, it is critical we meet all of our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.