SOUTHFIELD, MI – Expect two “blockbuster” films to feature Chrysler products in 2012, Ward’s learns on the eve of a movie debut that showcases the ’11 Dodge Charger. The deals are not yet final, but appear certain, says Walid Saba, the auto maker’s group creative director and head of marketing design. Chrysler’s aggressive pursuit of screen time is a strategic part of its bid to convince consumers the auto maker produces top-quality vehicles worthy of purchase consideration, a widely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.