DETROIT -- Two weeks after DaimlerChrysler Corp. President and CEO Dieter Zetsche’s impassioned speech on the evils of incentives, the auto maker unwraps its latest package of goodies to entice consumers. The latest program, announced Jan. 30 and in effect until March 31, puts as much as $2,500 consumer cash on some ’02 models. Dubbed the Chrysler Advantage, Jeep Promise and Dodge Edge, the cash outlay (or reduced APR financing) is $2,500 on minivans (excluding the eC, eL and eX models), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.