NEW YORK – The Chrysler Group is pulling ahead plans to introduce a pair of concept vehicles from its family of "Millennials," so named for the young, first-time buyers they are designed to appeal to, a top official tells Ward's in an interview here. The Millennials were unwrapped in Detroit in January and include the M80 Dodge pickup concept from a shortened Dakota pickup platform; the Jeep Willys2 (a glimpse into where Wrangler is headed); Jeep Compass, which essentially is a 2-door ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.