Chrysler Group is now on pace to better its break-even target for 2002, and may post a profit on an operating basis, DaimlerChrysler AG says. The uplifted outlook comes as Chrysler tallies its first operating profit in six quarters, helping parent DC achieve an adjusted net income of €497 million ($433 million) in January-March 2002 (view related data: DaimlerChrysler 1st Quarter Earnings). DC’s earnings, which represent a sharp improvement from the €373 million ($325 million) loss of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.