CHICAGO – Media here are the latest to get a sneak peek at the upcoming Chrysler 300C and Dodge Magnum, as Chrysler Group looks to get the word out in hopes buyers will wait patiently for the new fullsize, rear-drive cars that bow early next year. Upcoming 300C boasts a Hemi V-8, but V-6s will be available, as well. Chrysler earlier showed off the new models to the automotive press in New York. (See related story: Dodge Sees Durango Spurring Fourth-Quarter Traffic) "We want ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.