Prepare to be inundated with advertising messages from Chrysler Group in the coming weeks. The auto maker announces plans to launch a 90-day advertising blitz, dubbed “The Summer Sales Drive,” which will promote Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep brand products in the most comprehensive campaign ever undertaken by the company. Dated products like Chrysler Sebring sedan should benefit from summer marketing program. The campaign – costing approximately $100 million – is meant to help ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.