DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group will introduce a limited edition version of its Town & Country eX minivan. Billed as a “vacation minivan,” the ’02 Town & Country eX Touring Edition will feature Chrysler’s first factory-installed entertainment system, a flip-down 7- x 6.4-in. (17.8-cm x 16.3-cm) liquid crystal display (LCD) screen and a DVD unit capable of playing both DVDs and CDs. The vehicle also features a power-up and power-down liftgate, split 50/50 Easy Out roller rear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.