Canadian light-vehicle sales experienced a small uptick in June, as deliveries increased 3.4% to 168,779 units, from year-ago’s 157,109. June’s sales gain, adjusted for daily selling rates (27 days in 2006 and 26 days in 2007), came courtesy of the light-truck segment, which posted an 8.9% increase vs. year-ago to 79,035 units, offsetting a 0.9% drop in the passenger-car segment. Related document: Ward’s Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd. saw car sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.