WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA – Chrysler is contemplating two new technologies debuting on its ’12 SRT-brand high-performance lineup for other models. Adaptive-damping suspension is being considered for “other applications,” while the auto maker also is “looking at expanding” availability of steering-wheel-mounted paddle-shifters, Joe Grace, vehicle line executive-A/B segment and SRT, tells Ward’s at a recent media event here. Of the two, expect the paddle shifters to migrate soonest, likely on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.