NEW YORK – Chrysler Group will introduce a diesel-equipped Jeep Liberty to North America in 2004, making it the only auto maker to offer a diesel-powered SUV in this market. Diesel-powered Liberty hits U.S. in 2004 Chrysler expects to sell 5,000 diesel Liberty SUVs, President Dieter Zetsche says at a DaimlerChrysler Innovation Symposium here. The Chrysler CEO also calls on the government and petroleum industry to foster consumer acceptance of diesels in the U.S. Although he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.