AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler Group set a high expectation for this year’s fourth annual Matchmaker event held this week, saying it wants to see $100 million in new minority supplier business by the close of next year as a result of the 1-day gathering. “The Matchmaker program is one of our pinnacle programs,” says Jethro Joseph, senior manager-diversity supplier development, noting the $100 million goal could take upwards of a year to consummate, as it requires Tier 1 suppliers to build ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.