Chrysler Financial, a business unit of DaimlerChrysler Services North America LLC, says it may cease leasing vehicles in the state of Rhode Island beginning Aug. 1. The finance firm is urging the Rhode Island legislature to renew the current vicarious liability legislation passed two years ago, before it expires on June 30. If the current law lapses, Rhode Island will revert back to the previous unlimited vicarious liability law that holds the “owner” of the motor vehicle responsible for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.