DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group says it may offer a 2-door version of its popular PT Cruiser, dubbed the “California Cruiser.” The California Cruiser concept coupe will make its public debut at the Paris auto show next month, following a sneak peak for a select audience at last weekend’s Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. Chrysler also says the California Cruiser, which has a 2-tone color scheme and styling reminiscent of the Crossfire sports car, may be the basis for the look of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.