The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. reportedly is investigating complaints about Chrysler Group minivans. The minivans in question, ’98-’99 model Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan, Chrysler Town & Country, Plymouth Voyager and Grand Voyager, were made after March 1998. NHTSA says it has received 109 complaints about airbag failures relating to the clockspring in the steering wheel, however, no injuries were reported. If the part fails, it may cause the airbag warning light to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.