KOKOMO, IN – Chrysler Group and its equity partner Mitsubishi Motors Corp. spent less than a year developing a Mitsubishi version of the upcoming redesigned Dodge Dakota pickup truck. Mitsubishi’s new pickup is based on upcoming redesigned Dodge Dakota. The Mitsubishi pickup will be added to the production line at Chrysler’s Warren, MI, assembly plant in 2005, but will not increase employment at the plant. (See related story: Mitsubishi to Add Midsize Pickup) “We will try to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.