DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group says it will offer a 5-speed manual transaxle on its ’02 Sebring Convertible GTC. A Chrysler official says the auto maker expects to appeal to a younger demographic with the model, which has been successful as an automatic-only vehicle. The 5-speed transaxle is mated to a 200-hp 2.7L V-6. The Sebring GTC also is available with a 4-speed automatic transmission. Production on the automatic model began this month, with sales launch set for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.