Chrysler Group is offering employees the opportunity to lease select ’04 model vehicles for 12 months with one $2,000 payment and no ensuing monthly payments from Oct. 6-Nov. 10, 2003. Only active employees are eligible for the deal and Chrysler says United Auto Workers union members can utilize their settlement lump-sum payment from the ratification of the 2003-2007 UAW-DaimlerChrysler Collective Bargaining Agreement. However, non-UAW members and administrative employees also are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.