The Chrysler Group is offering 6-year loans on PT Cruiser to increase the vehicle’s sales with younger buyers. Chrysler is making a 3.9%, 72-month loan available as an alternative to the $2,500 cash back offered across the U.S., except California, say reports. Chrysler also will offer invitation-only art and music shows in Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, New York, San Francisco, and Austin, TX, in an attempt to spur sales to younger buyers. Analysts say the move to 72-month financing is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.