LAS VEGAS – Chrysler Group is offering two years’ worth of free gasoline and scheduled maintenance, plus an upgraded 5-year/60,000-mile (97,000 km) warranty to buyers of ’05 and ’06 models. The sales incentive scheme counters moves made recently by cross-town competitors General Motors Corp.’s “Red Tag” and Ford Motor Co.’ “Keep It Simple” pricing programs. (See related story: Ford Launches New Incentive Program) (See related story: GM Incentives Usher in Holidays) It also responds to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.