SAN FRANCISCO – The first run of ’04 Chrysler Pacifica production will be the top-of-the-line trim level, all-wheel-drive version, complete with leather seats, sunroof, navigation and entertainment systems. Chrysler expects 75% of buyers to choose all-wheel-drive version of Pacifica. But Chrysler Group will add front-drive versions within three months of Job 1, slated for Jan. 27, at the Windsor Assembly Plant in Windsor, Ont., Canada. The quick rollout of the FWD model is to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.