AUBURN HILLS – There appear to be at least two greenfield plants planned for the Chrysler Group as it prepares to add new vehicles and powertrains to its future product lineup. The new 'world engine' could go into next-generation Dodge Neon, co-developed with Mitsubishi Chrysler Group President and CEO Dieter Zetsche tells Ward’s plans for a new “world engine” include a greenfield engine assembly plant. DaimlerChrysler AG, Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.