WINDSOR, ON, Canada – Chrysler LLC is scheduled to begin pilot production of its export-market minivans this month with a goal to launch Job One by February, a company official says. Pilot production of diesel-equipped minivans will begin in about three weeks, while right-hand-drive pilots will begin to roll off the line here by month’s end, says Marcel Breault, manager of Chrysler’s Windsor Assembly plant. Chrysler equips its minivans with a 2.8L I-4 diesel engine for export. A small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.