In keeping with the go-fast management style fostered by Chairman and CEO Robert Nardelli, Chrysler LLC unveils a series of repackaged options designed to give buyers more bang for their buck. The enhancements, which affect 12 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep models, are the first wave of more than 260 line-item changes hatched by Nardelli and his most senior executives, Jim Press and Tom LaSorda, during a series of intense product reviews. The remaining changes will be unveiled before year’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.