Chrysler Group is moving production of its popular Chrysler 300 right-hand-drive sedan to Brampton, ON, Canada, from overseas to fill additional capacity it promised the Canadian Auto Workers union when members took a pay cut to win the now-defunct Imperial. CAW President Buzz Hargrove confirms the plan, which Chrysler officials will announce Thursday. The added capacity will arrive in Brampton after the auto maker’s contract with coachbuilder Magna Steyr to build right-hand drive and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.