Chrysler Group recalls 1.2 million ’98-’00 Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan, Plymouth Voyager and Grand Voyager and Chrysler Town & Country minivans due to an electrical problem with the airbags. Of the 1.2 million vehicles identified, 955,000 were sold in the U.S. The recall covers a defect found in the clock spring that supplies current to the driver’s side airbag, horn and cruise-control system. The clock spring can fail, causing the airbag not to deploy in a crash. There have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.