Chrysler Group says it has identified a problem with one of the power-steering system hoses used on 813,000 minivans, forcing it to recall the vehicles. The defect could pose a fire hazard, Chrysler says. Covered under the recall are ’02, ’03 and ’04 Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan, and Chrysler Voyager and Town & Country models equipped with V-6 engines. The auto maker says one of the hoses that carries power-steering fluid may become weak and crack, causing a fluid leak and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.