LAS VEGAS – Chrysler Group will concentrate on improving its overall product quality and reducing its warranty costs in Europe before it will expand its 7-year/ 70,000-mile (112,651 km) U.S. warranty program to European shores. The auto maker says it may even hold off on exporting its standard extended warranty until a new generation of vehicles are developed for the European market, Jim Schroer, executive vice president of Chrysler Group global sales and marketing, tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.