The Chrysler Group says the ’04 Dodge Durango will be more profitable than the current model when it goes into production at the company’s Newark, DE, assembly plant in August. Annual production volumes are set at 190,000 units, with the goal of improving the SUV’s quality levels over the current model from the start of production. Dodge Durango While the ’04 Durango did not pass through all of the 12 "quality gates" Chrysler has established as part of its quality system, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.