Chrysler Group revamps its marketing operations as it prepares to launch a slew of new products in 2004. The auto maker appoints Jeff Bell, currently vice president-Jeep brand marketing, to the post of vice president-Chrysler/Jeep marketing. The reorganization forces the retirement of Tom Marinelli, who heads Chrysler brand marketing. Other changes include the appointment of Julie Roehm, who will assume the position of director-marketing communications. She will oversee all marketing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.