Pricing for the all-new ’06 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 begins at $39,995, including $675 for destination fees, Chrysler Group announces. Boasting a pair of firsts – the first Jeep-branded Street and Racing Technology (SRT) vehicle and the first 4-wheel-drive SRT vehicle – the Grand Cherokee SRT8 arrives in showrooms in January. "The all-new 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 outperforms competitive vehicles that cost twice as much," says Joe Eberhardt, Chrysler executive vice president-global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.