AUBURN HILLS, MI -- To get noticed in the cluttered world of automobile advertising, DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group is unveiling a new advertising campaign for its Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep brands, that employs humor, and the old advertising standby, sex, to stand out from the crowd. In a series of television ads, some of which already have aired, Chrysler is pushing the envelope with some suggestive material. One ad, shown in the Northeast and Midwest regions of the U.S., shows a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.