While the road ahead remains bumpy for Chrysler Group LLC, customers can expect a smoother ride from the ’10 Dodge Ram heavy-duty pickup than from the outgoing model. The Ram 2500 and 3500, available for the first time in crew-cab configuration, features the auto maker’s inaugural application of fluid-filled body mounts. Positioned under the C-pillar, the glycol-filled mounts are supplied by Cooper Standard Automotive and could migrate to other models as Chrysler realigns its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.