Chrysler Group’s stock of light trucks totaled 424,492 units as of Aug. 31, down nearly 50,000 units from the end of July. Nevertheless, truck sales fell 5% for the month. Through August, Chrysler saw a 13% decline in deliveries of light trucks, compared with the first eight months of 2005. Total Chrysler sales fell 8% for the month and 10% through the first eight months of the year. Total Chrysler inventory was 502,946 vehicles, for a 76-day supply. On the upside, Chrysler 300 sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.