PARIS – Chrysler LLC’s European network is part of the new company formed yesterday, Chrysler Group LLC, and the end of uncertainty was welcomed by employees here. “There won’t be any big change immediately,” says Guillaume Drelon, spokesman for Chrysler France. Chrysler’s national sales companies in Europe have signed agreements with Daimler AG for services such as spare parts distribution through 2011, so any cooperation with Fiat Auto Group on back-office services probably will occur ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.