WARREN, MI – Expect performance-based bonuses to have a positive impact on Chrysler’s product quality, a noted industry expert says. In lieu of a base-pay increase – something Chrysler workers have not seen since 2003 – a tentative agreement between the auto maker and the United Auto Workers union features: Signing bonuses totaling $3,500. $1,000 in annual quality and performance bonuses. Up to $1,000 based on the performance of the employee’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.