Four all-new models, with a fifth in the wings, are planned for Chrysler Group’s LX large car platform to be assembled at the Bramalea assembly plant in Brampton, Ont., Canada, Ward’s has learned. Dodge Charger could join Chrysler car lineup when money becomes available The plant will go down Sept. 26, 2003, for eight weeks of retooling, followed by nine weeks of rampup to Job One, slated for Jan. 19, 2004, sources say. The new vehicles will be designated as ’04-1/2 models. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.