The fourth quarter will provide the defining moment for Chrysler Group LLC’s resurgence, the auto maker’s CEO says today after announcing a $172 million second-quarter net loss. That is when a planned “onslaught” of refreshed product will hit the U.S. market, Sergio Marchionne tells journalists and analysts in a briefing. “The trial-by-fire process will be concluded by Q4,” he says. “You can’t find a set of circumstances that are more defining than the ones we’re going to experience in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.