Chrysler Group says it has “no intention” of importing vehicles into the U.S. from China, refuting comments from a senior executive at parent DaimlerChrysler AG. Ruediger Grube, head of DC’s China operations, told reporters on the sidelines of the Shanghai auto show the auto maker was in talks to establish a China production venture to export B-segment vehicles to the U.S., Reuters says. He said a decision on the venture was expected in the second-half of this year. DC already has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.