FRANKFURT – Chrysler Group says it will remain competitive in the minivan segment, while moving forward with plans to boost diesel offerings in the European market. The auto maker also remains optimistic it could report a small profit by the end of this year. Chrysler Group CEO Dieter Zetsche, on hand here last week for the auto show, says there is no reason to change Chrysler’s forecast calling for it to post breakeven or marginal profit results for this year. He hints that a small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.