The Chrysler Group expects to produce a profit by the end of this year, and parent company DaimlerChrysler AG may raise its 2002 earnings estimates as a result. The comments were made by DC Chairman Juergen Schrempp, who tells Dow Jones Newswires: “We will have a very, very good second quarter at Chrysler and, of course, that means at the group as well. Chrysler will be positive this year.” Schrempp’s comments come several days after he said his company was on target to meet the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.