Expect the redesigned-for-’11 Chrysler 300 fullsize sedan to feature paddle shifters by mid-year, when the auto maker begins to assemble the cars with a new 8-speed transmission. Chrysler insiders intimate as much when asked how the auto maker will shine a spotlight on the new gearbox. Along with a dual-clutch transmission destined for the Chrysler 200 midsize car this year, the 8-speed AT is a key cog in a multi-billion-dollar investment strategy to boost the fuel-efficiency and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.