AUBURN HILLS – As Chrysler Group Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard prepares for his move to Mercedes-Benz on May 1, the auto maker is shifting responsibilities for its SRT performance-vehicle development group. SRT, originally dubbed PVO, now falls under the control of Chrysler Group product-development chief Eric Ridenour and marketing head Joe Eberhardt, Bernhard says. ’04 Dodge Ram SRT-10 “Those two guys will be the guys who are in charge of holding the hands over this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.