ROYAL OAK, MI – Chrysler LLC names its latest PT Cruiser iteration, the Sunset Boulevard Edition but denies the sun is setting on its popular cross/utility vehicle. Retro styling notwithstanding, the PT Cruiser is nearing icon status on its own. “We’ve sold over 1.2 million and we haven’t changed one piece of metal on the car since it launched,” says Larry Lyons, vice president-front-wheel-drive product team. Lyons delivers the boast at an unveiling staged in conjunction with the 13th ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.