AUBURN HILLS, MI - For the nearsighted, or those simply eying a Chrysler Group vehicle and uttering the classic question, “That thing got a Hemi?” the company's got help: The Hemi Badge is getting bigger. All '06 Dodge and Jeep vehicles powered by the overwhelmingly popular Hemi V-8 will wear prominent new “Hemi” exterior badges roughly twice the size of the current emblem, says Burke Brown, chief engineer-Chrysler 300 and Dodge Magnum. '06 Charger flaunts new, up-sized Hemi badge. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.