After receiving several complaints, DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group is pulling the plug on a TV commercial that shows a Dodge Caravan passing a snow plow. Highway and transportation officials from several states, including Michigan and Wisconsin, complained the commercial encouraged motorists to pass snow plows, an act that is discouraged by most states. Wisconsin recently signed a bill into law requiring drivers to remain 200 ft. (61 m) behind a snow plow that is clearing roads. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.