The North American auto industry’s fourth-quarter production plans take a hit, as Chrysler Group planners trim 23,500 cars and trucks from the company’s November-December output roster. Chrysler 300C The October estimate is down 200 units from where it stood last week. (See related data: Ward’s North American Production Schedule Update) Revised plans have 632,100 vehicles leaving Chrysler’s North American assembly plants in October-December, a drop from 655,800 a week ago, but still ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.