Facing slower sales, Chrysler Group is trimming planned third-quarter output by some 25,000 units, while General Motors Corp., having set a less robust initial plan, is staying pat with its July-September slate. The remaining member of the Big Three, Ford Motor Co., still is sweating the details and won’t reveal what, if any, changes are in the works to its Q3 plan for a couple more weeks. Related document: Ward's North America Production Schedule Chrysler, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.